tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

I'm ready too, Bingo!
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Wednesday, July 25, 2012 0 COMMENTS



Yeah, Sexy, Free and Single by Super Junior,
I'm a DAMN KPOPERS AND EverLastingFriends.
BIAS GROUP of course is my Super Junior. 
I started to memorise the dance step since the mv is out, and the live is out one by one, and till' the mirrored version of the dance.
4days. I learned this song for 4 days since the mv release.
Alright.
[actually i wrote this long time ago but my google chrome crashed ;/ damn hate duh]
So,
had you learned this dance? KPOPers?
I'm ready to dance xDD like it? next year performance in school?
Actually this seems hard but it's easy.
AS EASY AS ABC.
I didn't feel HARD at all ;/ Quite easy for me
Although there's no repeat step in this song.
But, for Super Junior's song,
Don't don! & A Man in love is the hardest.
WHY? I don't know. But just.
Sexy, Free & Single will let you SWEATTTT and it feels good.
And I told you a SECRET. shhh.
*I'm learning TWINKLE from TaeTiSeo*
Nah! This is not a secret! 
The secret is 
*The people who wants me to learn and DANCE TOGETHER is... Dubby Chubby Crew member!*
Oops, I think that's not a secret anymore.
Mehehehe who knows?
-GIRLS SECRET TUTTTT-

ANYWAYS, enjoy with this song~
Sexy, Free & Single I'm ready too bingo!
And Happy Ramadhan to all muslim :D


Sincerely,
*your michietls*









Post a Comment