tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Hulluuuuu !
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Tuesday, July 10, 2012 0 COMMENTS

******
Ahem ahem. Attention! 
The Silly Chinese girl is here !
Alright I'm back kay :D
Can I write in English? Of Course! (Who told you this)
Myself so~ hahaxx
[because my malay is sangat teruk :P]
I'm here for welcoming our new new member 
The cute Aliah hahahaxx
And who don't know this famous Aliah?
She is as famous as me LOL!
A kind person, a sweet person, and she loves us!
I love her, too :D
Best friends forever :D
Sexy Free and Single I'm ready too, BINGO!

I don't know what should I write huh...
Never Mind,
Today is rainy day and I love it! 
Because it's too hot yesterday, yesterday, yesterday and yesterday
Hahahax

Welcome AD'4PA! (you always wrote this and it's creative!)

Funny Picture
LOL it's me! [I love myself]



Sincerely,
*your michietls*

Post a Comment