tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Lucky People
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Thursday, July 5, 2012 0 COMMENTS


Im always getting jealous on beautiful girls cause they're like the most luckiest person ever . She can make her crush has crush on her like piece of cake and Im here feeling more uglier . I feel useless whenever my crush is in love with a girl that is more beautiful . I didnt say that I hate beautiful girls but arhh ! I dont know . Actually , I understand why  my crush in love with a girl that is more prettier cause he is just like me . Like you know ?? Im always want to be loved by the most gorgeous boy in the world ( to me ) but he is also want the same thing , to be loved by his beautiful crush . Im only love him as a crush . I dont want more than that cause I know its hopeless . The only thing I want is to make him feel my existance . Thats all . So please be nice to me :) I need to keep my strentgh to face reality . 

Sorrylah buat post dalam bahasa inggeris , bukan nak menunjuk tapi ntahlah ikut mood kot . Sorry for bad grammar . 

Post a Comment