tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Happy Birthday Yaya !
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Monday, October 1, 2012 0 COMMENTS


Yeahhh ! Tahukah anda ? Hari nie birthday budak paling comel Aliah Dini !? Jom beri tepukan pada diaaa *tepuk* . Fuh ! Now , you official SIXTEEN years old . Congrat ! YOU OLD ! HAHAH ! #jk . Here , I would like to say HEPPIH BUFDAH BEBEHH ! Walaupun kau masih baru dalam DC Crew nie tapi kita nie seumpama sudah kawan berpuluh-puluh tahun lamanyaa ! I hope our friendship will last forever . Tahu tak ! Kau tu dahlah skrg selalu tak datang kat sekolah sebab demam , Tahu tak betapa bosannya situasi tanpa kau !? HAHHAHA ! Seriously , its not complete without you . just like you say " without ME , you just AWESO " So we need that 'ME' part so we can be AWESOME . Omey omey omey omey ~

 Also , hope you enjoy your 'new life' without no tears , no pain , no misery . Maafkan kita kalau kita pernah menyakiti hati yaya :'( . I try my best to make sure you happy as long as I could , As long As I cocococo cococo cococococ could . Hahaha ! Be happy with who you are . Keep calm and live while were young !

 Look ! I GOT A 'GIF' FOR YOU !










Post a Comment