tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

My feeling about You
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Monday, April 30, 2012 0 COMMENTS


Okey ! I cant ! I cannot forget you no matter how many time I've try . It just so damn hard to forget to someone that already in my heart for a long time . I try to find someone that can replace you but its doesnt work ! I've have try everything to forget the damn fcuking you but failed ! You're way too special to me for letting you go eventhough you dont feel my existance . I cry for you and I never cry that much with other guy . The moment between you and me , I miss that moment so much and I try to get rid of it but I cant because it was the precious gift that I ever had . Im keep denying myself that I hate you but my heart says no you're not !  You've have been my heart for so long . Im not sure if I must go on with you or without you . Im just dont know yet .