tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

OMA ! Whyyy ?
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Wednesday, May 23, 2012 0 COMMENTS


What the hell man ? Zaynnn !? What is this bullsh*t ? I am very very damn angry you fcuking beast ! What have you done ? Okey , I dont care if you had a girlfriend okey but when I saw this picture .. Zayn , why are you doing this ? You kissing her ! She's not your wife yet but you kissing her ? Aku dah investigate perempuan nie , nama dia Perrie Edwards . She is from a band call Little Mix which I dont know .  She is 18 years old . 

Well , memang sedih bila dapat tahu Zayn Malik aku dah ada girlfriend . Okey , itu aku tak kisah pun tapi yang menyakitkan hati nie when Zayn is to the smooth thingy and I was like 'the fcuk man ?' . Dear Zayn Malik , is  this how you show yourself as muslim ? I am very pissed and shame on you . Ya Allah , why man ? dahlah dengan mat salleh ! Fine , enjoy your life then ! 

P/S : I still like you but only face lah not your bad personality 

Post a Comment