tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Happy Birthday Ting !
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Thursday, October 4, 2012 0 COMMENTS


Dear Ting Li Suan ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL ~ ! Haha ! I cant believe you are now Sixteen years old ! Wuhoo ! Gimme high five babehh ! Lolz . So , My wish for you is that I hope you will meet Super Junior face2face especially Donghae and Eunhyuk . Hahah ! You deserve to meet them I mean look at you ? So far , I found that you are the ELF ever ! Make blog , fanfiction about them and buy their stuff . Wow ! thats amazing you know ? Hahah ! Well , I have a little ELF inside of me . I like Kyuhyun and Leeteuk . Damn ! They are hottieee ~ . Hahah ! But I do really enjoy suju music :) . So once again and again , Happy Birthday Ting ! Stay cute dear ? :D . We love you !

Sexy , Free and Single , Im ready too . BINGO !

Post a Comment