tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Saeng-Il Syaza Nareena !
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Thursday, June 20, 2013 0 COMMENTS


Before I say something . Syaza , I cant find a latest picture of you but instead a picture of you only , how about a picture of you with PASTA because thats make no sense . I dont why you taking picture of you with  that delicious irresistable looking good pasta which makes my mouth watering right now but oh yeah about you ..

So now , you are officially seventeen years old . Congratulations for being old ! Hahaha just kidding I mean seriuosly nah just kidding :) . I would like to wish you a Happy Birthdayyyyyyy ! I really hope you can get all A's on your spm result and also dont forget all of us here when you have a succesful life . I cant believe my baby Syaza has growing up *whip tears* .Remember ! we love you very much and if you need help , we will be there for you :') . GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SPM! oh yeahhH ! Another reminder ... 


#TakeANote :) 


Post a Comment