tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Random Post .
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Friday, February 15, 2013 0 COMMENTS

Sakit , Sedih , Marah . Ergh ! Perasaan aku bercampur aduk . Baru bulan Februari sudah macam-macam berlaku . I miss the way it used to be :'( . Ya Allah ! Dugaan ~ I dont know I've been cried a lot . Is gettin very stressful this year . Why cant good things just stay ? but then I saw this "No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive" Yeah , I need to stop complent about my life cause Im not the only one who has 'great' life . Well , I guess we have to stay strong as always and no one give a shit about it :') . Tapi itulah kehidupan nak buat macam mana ? Just live with it .

Arghhh ! Sekolah lagii -____________-"

Post a Comment