tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

THE FEELINGS !
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Friday, February 15, 2013 0 COMMENTS

Can someone hold me because ...


And This ?? 


Aahhh ! Lord , Help Me ! Look how sweet and responsible they are I mean I just cant resist ... this damn feeling ! I dont understand why people would hate One Direction I mean look at them ? They're so kind :'D  They helping african kids from Ghana . I cant control my emotinal espcially when I see Louis OH MY GOD ! *screaming* My heart melts for Louis , I mean just look how he *inhale**exhale* Ok , Im good . And Harry ? Oh Harry , I just cant ! Awwh Zayn <3 . My Shipper Heart ! but still Aaahhhhh ! 







Post a Comment