tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Poke Fight !
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Wednesday, May 30, 2012 0 COMMENTS

Im really dunno what to post , I gonna about what happen today :) So there was me on facebook in the morning , I open my notification and saw this Aliah Dini , Ami Fatinalisha , Nurul Wawa and .... , .... poked you . I was like ' Fine , poked you back ' then Aliah Dini poked me again and I sitting here like ' Okey , poked again ' I click that Poke Back button and she poked me again and again . So the Poke War start ! Fighting like a ninja #lol but while fighting , my mother wants to used this computer so terpaksalah stop :'(  before this happen  , I saw something at Poke Suggestion and I saw him .


Ishh ! tangan aku gatal je nak Poke dia but I was like no way ! Nanti apa yang dia pikir kalau aku poke dia ? Malulahh .. Oh yeah , Nick ! ITS SA ! nak jer tekan weyh tapi takut kau marah kan habis aku :D .

P/S  : Aliah Dini , we will fight again next time okey? See you in the battle bro ! 

Post a Comment