tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Happy Birthday to Me !
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Thursday, November 8, 2012 0 COMMENTS


Hey guys , Guess what ? Its my birthdayyyyyyy ! :D *krik krik* lol . So , yeah Im now offcially SIXTEEN years old . Also , Im a second youngest person on a group . So about my birthday , I dont want anything cause Im already have what I need . Family , Friend , and Him . All I hope is that I am happy with them . So Ami , Ninie , Wawaaa ! Thanks for the gift ! SAYANG KORANGGG ! Terharu aku dapat kawan macam korang :') . Well , apapun next year dah SPM , therefore I must get ready start from now . Aku dah tekad taknak dah main2 lagii ! Aku harap sesangat tiada perubahan antara 2012 dan 2013 . Im never felt so happy this year :') . So Happy Birthday Meeeee ! *krik krik* Okey ..

Harry ,You cute little cupcake ! Who gave you the right ? 

Post a Comment