tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

Im a Directioner .
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Saturday, June 9, 2012 0 COMMENTS





For your information , I am Directioner . Well , Im not the only one in this group who also love One Direction . I have been Directioner since 3 August 2011 . The first time I know about One Direction is when I saw Zayn Malik at a website called Tumblr . Actually , Im only like Zayn Malik and also I dont like their music . Seriously , but after I try discovery One Direction like music , picture , video and other stuff I fell in love with all stuff that have something like One Direction . I find everything about them is so perfect . Because of me , My buddy also love One Direction *flip hair* . I am proud being Directioner . People says Im crazy because too dedicated to them but who cares ? FCUK YOU ! Thank you One Direction because light up my world like nobody else


P/S : No Niall Horan ? Im sorry , his cute faces is too cute even I cant put it on my post ! :)

Post a Comment