tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

My Opinion On Zayn
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Friday, April 3, 2015 1 COMMENTS


As we all heard, Zayn is leaving One Direction while on tour. I think he's leaving because he wants his normal life back ? I also heard that he has been caught cheating...again. To be honest, I think Zayn attitude or whatever it calls is getting worse. I can't denied that he's getting hot every single day (well not my type of hot but he's hot) but ughhh sometimes I cant stand him. I get that his voices is like gold in every song but that doesnt allowed him to act like this.

About him leaving the band, I think what he did was direspectful. Call me fake fan all you want but I really pissed when I heard the news. Im not sad at all its just I was dissapointed. Because of him, hundreds of fans killed themselves eventhough it's stupid but it was expected. You can leave with a proper goodbye and give us a good reasons so we could understand. But okey I get it, you want your normal life back , that is fine. Go on and be happy but make sure you dont forget your four bestfriends who is now struggling because of you.

BUT THEN! I heard Zayn is collabrating with Naughty Boy(Not sure if they;re a company or a band) to make a new solo album. Really? A solo album? A SOLO ALBUM? I THOUGHT YOU WANT YOUR NORMAL LIFE BACK WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGING AND NOW WORKING ON YOU NEW SOLO ALBUM WITH NAUGHTY BOY? WOW IM 10000X MAD RIGHT NOW LIKE HOW FKING DARE YOU. YOU LEFT YOUR BFF FOR THIS SHIT? YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT. I LOST MY RESPECT ON YOU.

YOU KNOW WHAT FK THIS SHIT. IM NOT IN MOOD. STUPID ZAYN !!!!!!!!!

Blogger #DubbyChubby said...

I STILL DONT LIKE ZAYN

 

Post a Comment