tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

MY RESULT IS OUT
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Wednesday, March 2, 2016 0 COMMENTS

Hi guys,
Gosh. I had the most unbelievable thing that happened to me. As we all know the STPM result is already announced and guess what I got? 3.42 ! Sumpah weyh aku terkejut beruk sebab memang tak sangka langsung apatah lagi diumumkan sebagai BEST STUDENT FOR STPM 2015 at my school like whattttt. IT WAS VERY UNEXPECTED because I really thought I would get atleast 3.00 something. THIS IS MY DREAM ! I CANT BELIEVE SERIOUSLY ! I didnt know I have this abilities because Im always so insecure about myself. Im so proud to myself :)

Congrates juga to all my fellow classmates who already gave their best shot! Im so thankful to go through this journey with you guys !

Post a Comment