tgkuaniza




" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities"
The Girl


A girl with big dreams .

Chatbox

ARCHIVE


twitter



INSTRAGRAM

2016: A BLESSFUL YEAR
WRITTEN BY TENGKUANIZA AT Saturday, December 31, 2016 0 COMMENTS

Hello guys! Hope you guys had a wonderful time cause I do :) Wow time flies so fast and 2016 is now over? I think 2016 is definitely one of the best/fun year I ever had since 2012. I just wanna thank Allah for everything for this matter syukur Alhamdulillah

Why I feel 2016 is the best? Well its started when I finished my STPM studies, I think some of you already I was "menganggur" for like 4-5 months long! Yeah I know right? But, I didnt regret a single thing because during that time, I had discover so much and lots of good things. I never felt bored when I stayed at home because I was busy watching, reading, and discovering many things. 

The best part of 2016 is when I got my STPM result because from that is the moment when everthing changed. No one can describe my feeling when I found out I have successly prove everyone wrong! Especially my parents, they all thought I would atleast got "an okey" result but heyyyyy look whos talking. And then, everyone in my family has treated me nicely which makes me so happy now. 

Can I talk about UUM? Yes, I already mentioned I got in UUM for International Affairs Management. First of all, I wasnt happy when I got this course because it was my 9th option and it was DAMN FAR from my home. I was very upset because I thought I get UTM or UPM but instead I got this. But then I realised it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. I honestly think life as a university student was quite enjoyable. Yes I do! I kinda love UUM (except how far it was) because I cant meet my family regularly. And about the course, wow I actully IN LOVE with this course because the syllabus is exactly the same as when I was STPM student especially PP, PAM, SEJARAH! My goodness Its like having a dejavu. Makes me wonder wow Allah does have a plan for me and I am very grateful for that. 

Thank you 2016 for all the things you gave me! You're the best! I hope 2017 would be a blast :)

Post a Comment